About the CORNET ED78S RF/ELF EMF/EMR METER
The CORNET ED78S (Used to be model G) is an improvement of the CORNET ED75. It can measure ELF (from 0.1mG) and RF (up to 8GHz) EMF/EMR(Electromagnetic Fields/Electromagnetic Radiation). It has an audio feedback and and audio alarm feature. an other improvement is that it can show average level over last half a second. This meter can be very useful for most EHS(Electromagnetic Hyper Sensitive) as it is very fast, easy to operate, give results in numeric fashion, has a color led bar and most importantly has a histogram with 32 last measurements. Using the histogram can let you find, track and measure RF/ELF sources that transmit only for a fraction of a second every few seconds. It's ability to measure ELF magnetic field, RF radiation up to 8GHz, and the histogram display makes it the best first meter for EHS.
Full report on CORNET ED78G
Please also see the more advanced CORNET ED88T
Video of the CORNET ED78S EMF meter
New improved features
- RF mode from 100MHz up to 8GHz.
- ELF mode(LF600) from 50Hz to 10KHz. Up to 600mG.
- ELF mode(LF30) from 50Hz to 1KHz, very sensitive mode limited up to 10mG (ELF sensitivity from 0.05mG).
- Audio-sound feedback in RF mode.
- Adjustable audio alarm in RF mode to levels of 0, -5, -10 ,-15, -20, -25, -30, -35 dBm.
- Sampling rate: 3500 per 0.5 sec
- Shows Max measured RF value out of the 3500 samples taken every 0.5 second.
- Shows RF Max level since power up in RF mode.
- Shows RF Average level over last 0.5 second.
- Very Sensitive:
- RF down to 0.0005mW/m2( -60dBm)
- ELF down to 0.05mG
- Single Axis RF meter, mW/m2, V/m, dBm up 100MHz-8GHz
- Single Axis LFE magnetic meter, mGouse, uT
- Hold button
- Internal antenna
- Detailed LCD display
- Very fast (3500 sampling every half a second).
- Back light
- 9V battery (comes with a disposable battery) .
- 90 days money back guarantee
- 1 year warranty
- Both RF and ELF in one cheap meter
- Very fast - Most important!
- Histogram display
- Easy to use
- Easy to take with
- Will show only part of the RF level when measuring multi frequency sources, or several source at once (like most RF meters).
- ELF measurement in only one axis makes it a bit hard to measure.
- For RF measurement hold vertically
- For ELF measurement, measure in X,Y and Z axis.
- Measure RF and ELF levels.
- Track and find EMF sources.
- Find hot-spot and RF penetration to your house.
- Can detect ELF sources & RF sources like WIFI, DECT, WIMAX, LTE, UMTS, CDMA, GSM, BLUETOOTH, Cell phone mast/antenna, Smart meters, Radar, Microwave oven, wireless PC and Tablets, routers and other RF sources
Price and Delivery options
Who is the seller?