About the CORNET ED85EXS EMF/EMR Meter
The CORNET ED85EXS is a very good single axis RF EMF/EMR(Electromagnetic Fields/Electromagnetic Radiation) meter that can go up to 8GHz. It has both numeric and color led bar measurement indication and the very helpful histogram. It comes with an external antenna, and additional directional external antenna, RF filters and RF SMA cables can be connected to it (not included, but can be bought separately) to provide extended operation and feature(can be used as a cheap RF meter for labs). It has a histogram with 32 last measurements. Using the histogram can let you find, track and measure RF sources that transmit only for a fraction of a second every few seconds. The ED85 does not measure ELF magnetic field, it is an RF only meter. The special thing about this meter is that it can go up to 8GHz and that external antenna, attenuator, filters and SMA RF cables can be connected to it's SMA connector.
Full report on CORNET ED85EX
Videos and pictures of the CORNET ED85EXS EMF Meter
Video review of the CORNET ED85EX
- Single Axis RF meter, mW/m2 and dBm units, between 1MHz-8GHz (Original antenna effective only from 700MHz and up).
- Possible to extend up to 10GHz using special external antenna (not included).
- Very fast (3500 sampling every half a second).
- Hold button
- External antenna
- SMA connector to more advanced antenna, RF filters, RF cables, direct connection to RF professional lab equipment.
- Detailed LCD display
- 9V battery.
- Sensitive up to -65dBm (0.1827uW/m2).
- 90 days money back guaranty
- 1 year warranty
- Very fast - Most important!
- Histogram display
- Easy to use
- Up to 8GHz
- SMA connection
- As most RF meters, can't handle multi frequency sources very well.
- Changes units from mW/m2 to uW/m2 which might confuse the user.
- Original antenna effective only from 700MHz and up
- Put the 9V battery in.
- Connect the external antenna
- For RF measurement hold vertically
- Measure RF levels.
- Track and find RF sources.
- Find hot-spot and RF penetration to your house.
- Can be used as a cheap RF meter for EMC/EMI RF labs.
- Can detect: WIFI, DECT, WIMAX, LTE, UMTS, CDMA, GSM, BLUETOOTH, Cell phone mast/antenna, Smart meters, Radar, Microwave oven, wireless PC and Tablets, routers and other RF sources.
Price and Delivery Options
Who is the seller
- CORNET ED86EXS meter
- English Manual
- 9V Disposable battery (we recommend the use of reachable battery)